Field Sales Representative - Chicago, IL
- Chicago, IL
Our Client is a global leader is a broadline electronic distributor. We have over 5,000 employees Worldwide. We are well-known to the engineering community for our leading-edge technology. We support our design and production with world class supply chain solutions.
Job Title:Field Sales Representative
Reports To: General ManagerThe Role:
The Field Sales Representative will support our client in the Chicago, IL territory. This role is responsible for selling company products and services to the customers in an assigned territory. Responsibilities include creating sales opportunities, defending sales, and penetrating sales, for existing and potential customers within the assigned territory. Primary Responsibilities:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Create new opportunities, registrations and design wins for the defined territory by generating/pursuing business leads and calling on customers, resulting in established relationships and winning product orders to achieve sales objectives.
- Working with local and regional suppliers to create a partnership that will position the company as the primary distributor of choice. Ensuring to attend supplier’s trainings to pass along the knowledge of the product to the customer.
- Create credibility with customers by attending/conducting product training and understanding the customers’ needs and becoming a part of their company’s future roadmap.
- Pursues new business leads by using all resources available including reps, trade shows, networking, manufacturers, internet, and Internal resources to penetrate and secure new business resulting in expanding the customer base and potential sale.
- Follows through on every level of the sales cycle for key customers by keeping in touch with the customer, inside sales, manufacturers, quotes and make sure that everything is complete, timely and is meeting customer expectations.
- Answers and resolves all key customer technical questions, problems and complaints by utilizing resources and responding to the contact, resolving the issue of concern, and following through in a timely manner to provide the highest level of service available.
- Maintains market awareness on competitor activities, industry trends and new concepts by reading industry periodicals, networking, attending periodic update training events and trade shows which will ensure that the rep current on industry knowledge to aid in making informed decisions and adding value.
Ideal candidates have 2-4 years of B2B Sales Experience – With a track record of achievement!
- Currently Employed
- Great Communication Skills
- Excellent Presentation Skills/Outgoing/Charismatic
- Detail Oriented
- Professional Appearance
- Passionate Yet Personable
- Strong Computer Skills – MS Office, Power Point, Excel, Outlook, CRM
Wednesday, July 10, 2019