Job Title: Physician
Job Objective: Responsible for the provision of primary medical services. Follow the appropriate clinical procedures and maintenance of current clinical protocols.
¨ Graduated from an Accredited Medical School
¨ Board Certified or eligibility by the AMA
¨ Current state physician license – New Hampshire
¨ Licensed by and currently registered with the state education department
¨ Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
1. Provide medical care to the patients assigned to meet prevailing standards of medical care and services.
2. Provide or arrange for the provision of medical services.
3. Participate as a member of the interdisciplinary care planning team in the development and review of the patient’s comprehensive care plan.
4. Promptly record the admission history, physical examination, orders and plan of care.
5. Maintain ongoing, cooperative communication with other service providers.
6. Attend meeting with program personnel, employers, parents, and other service providers as requested by supervisor.
7. Maintain documentation of case notes, time sheets and other data as requested by supervisor.
8. Obtain needed medical, clinical and dental treatment as assigned.
9. Follow safety policies and procedures.
10. Direct medical care for primary care clients and coordinate care with clinical personnel.
11. Supervise all clinical and secretarial staff.
12. Responsible for overseeing the clinic on a day to day basis.
The preceding essential and non-essential responsibilities are not intended to be an exhaustive list of tasks and functions for this position. Other tasks and functions may be assigned as needed to fulfill the Agency mission.
1. Credentialed or willing to be credentialed for Suboxone dispensing.
Additional Essential Responsibilities:
1. Prescribe Suboxone to designated clients.
1. Perform additional duties as requested.
The preceding Essential and Non-Essential Responsibilities are not intended to be an exhaustive list of tasks and functions for this position. Other tasks and functions may be assigned as needed to fulfill the Agency mission.
Salary Range: $180,000+
Flexible - Full-Time or Part-Time ($100/hour)