Inside Sales Representative - Electronic Components Distribution - Concord MA
- Framingham, MA
Our Client is one of the leading distributors of electronic components. They have more than 1500 employees at 70 locations throughout the world, leading to their success.
Due to continued expansion within the global electronics market, we want to build up our sales organization and are currently looking for the following position for our offices in Concord, MA and Dallas, TX
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
- Sell products and services offered by our client
- Provide price and delivery quotes based on customer timeline working with Field Sales, Product Management, and Sales Management
- Process customer’s order with attention to the highest level of detail into the sales database
- Expand product knowledge via product literature, product managers, sales management, factory representatives.
- Understand Quality process to insure the highest level of quality and less sales errors
- Increase customer account base
- Communicate with Field Sales and Management sales strategies for increased growth
- Occasional travel with Field Sales to meet with customers for increased relationship leading to increased sales
- 10+ years’ experience customer service/inside sales within the Electronics industry with a component distributor
- Exhibits exceptional knowledge of company products and services.
- Demonstrates persuasiveness, tenacity and strong selling skills.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills, including excellent presentation skills.
- Exhibits strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Must be organized and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to calculate discounts, commissions, proportions and percentages.
- Ability to write reports and correspondence proficiently and professionally.
- Reads, analyzes and interprets business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and government regulations.
- Able to work with minimum supervision and make responsible decisions.
- Possesses working knowledge of company policies, procedures and computer systems.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel and Word) at a basic level required
Travel: Minimal Education:2-4 Year Degree BA or BS
Thursday, May 17, 2018