Senior Sales Executive Seattle WA
- Seattle, WA
Our client is a world class leader in passive electronic components, offers our customers, across all global industry segments, the broadest selection of capacitor technologies in the industry, along with an expanding range of electromechanical devices and electromagnetic compatibility solutions. Our vision is to be the preferred supplier of electronic component solutions demanding the highest standards of quality, delivery and service.
Job Title:Sales Executive – Seattle, WA
Reports To: Director – Area Sales
The Field Sales Representative will support our client in the Seattle, WA territory. This role is responsible for selling company products and services to the customers in an assigned territory. Responsibilities include creating sales opportunities, defending sales, and penetrating sales, for existing and potential customers within the assigned territory.
- Meet or exceed sales plan
- Develop relationships with key accounts and distribution partners
- Work with engineering and supply chain personnel at key accounts to design in and gain approval on AVL/BOM’s
- Train distribution on all products
- Keep management informed of trends in market and advise any adverse issues which may impact ability to reach agreed upon goals
- Support Pricing Analysts with major RFQ’s
- Maintain high Service Level to Current Customers
- Develop further opportunities with Current Customers
- Develop TARGETED new Customers
- Build intra-company teamwork between Customer Service/Production and the needs of the Customer
- Forecasting Sales annually
- Assess marketplace for vulnerabilities in development of targeted Customer opportunities
- Potential for up to 25% travel
- 4-year degree (technical preferred)
- Achievement driven; enjoys competitiveness and thrives on being the best and winning
- Have a “can do” attitude with a strong positive focus on sales; loves to be challenged
- Has an out-going, dynamic personality and can build outstanding relationships
- Wants to lead the charge to grow the business and create sales opportunities that increase our position and share within the market
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver presentations utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Excel proficiently
- Excellent Problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Desire to succeed and grow within our organization
- Willing and able to travel as needed.
- Minimum 2 years of previous sales experience with demonstrated track record of growth and interested in building upon their successful track record in sales
- Must be experienced with solutions-based selling and approach to solving customer’s problems.
Tuesday, December 4, 2018