Sr. IT Project Manager
- Washington, AR
This Turn2Partners client is a rapidly growing SaaS product company focused on bringing innovation to the education community.
We have partnered with them in a search for a Sr. IT Project Manager responsible for guiding a multitude of concurrent It projects through to successful completion.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Create and/or facilitate the development of project documents, including project plans, requirements documentation, strategic communications, agendas, etc., as needed
- Identify project risks and issues proactively and follow up as needed to ensure prompt resolution
- Anticipate clients’ needs by identifying gaps and proposing recommendations to address them
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule and costs using agency-specific verification processes
- Interface with senior management, design engineers, stakeholders, implementation team members, vendors, and subcontractors regarding project status and progress.
- Manage project initiation, planning, execution and control
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Information Technology or related field.
- Min of 8 years’ experience managing and monitoring comprehensive projects (that use bi-modal project methodologies) in an IT portfolio, various sizes including ones that are enterprise-wide (in any sector, state, local, private or federal).
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification desired (but not required)
- Prior experience managing complex tasks using MS Project.
- Must have strong customer service orientation, project leadership and interpersonal skills with ability to lead an agile team assigned to the various projects through strong leadership, engagement and team collaboration.
- Must be comfortable in a “agile” work environment with ability to operate in a nimble, flexible way with overall goal of yielding success for “a team”.
- Must have excellent writing, communication and organization skills.
- Must be flexible within approach in delivery of work.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Suite required (expert level required).
- Strongly prefer consultant who has worked in a MS SharePoint environment.
Monday, September 16, 2019