Benefits & Compensation Analyst
- Washington, DC
Our client is seeking a Benefits & Compensation Analyst to join their team!
Location: Washington D.C.
- Coordinating and implementing day-to-day aspects of the company’s benefits, compensation and compliance programs.
- Prepares and processes applicable paperwork for benefit enrollments, changes and terminations.
- Maintains the HRIS including inputting employee changes, setting up open enrollment, new hire data, etc.
- Acts as the go-to person for employees that have general benefit inquiries.
- Tracks FMLA and disability claims and handles all related documentation/paperwork.
- Performs quarterly audits; prepares and mails 1095-C form.
- Coordinates annual affirmative action plan internal audit
- Drafts and coordinates internal benefits communications and newsletters.
- 2-4 years of experience with benefits (not required to have compensation experience)
- Strong planning/organizational skills and advanced attention-to-detail
- Experience in a professional services industry a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with an HRIS is required; experience with Ultipro is a plus!
Tuesday, September 17, 2019