Sr. Product Manager
- Washington, DC
This Turn2Partners client is a rapidly growing SaaS product organization based in Washington, DC and we have partnered with them in the search for Sr. Product Manager.
This position will work closely with the company executives, software engineering, and other internal stakeholders to craft engaging products for the company's clients. The right person for this role will have extensive experience collaborating with engineering leadership in developing product roadmaps and releasing products on time within budget.
- Work cross-functionally with all areas of our business including, but not limited to, channel partners, sales, customer support, operations, and finance.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the company's business environment and translate our strategic priorities into a product vision, roadmap and specifications.
- Develop customer feedback loops to prioritize feature functionality, define requirements and new product proposals based on market needs.
- Collaborate with internal teams to iterate on product concepts and deliver capabilities that will enable us to accelerate our growth.
- Conduct user and market research to identify customer needs, defining/analyzing metrics to understand customer behavior
- Write user stories to create and groom product backlog and act as product owner on the scrum team(s).
- Communicate early and often, whether it’s product status, vision, feature decisions or prioritization needs.
- Experienced building customer facing-products (at least 3 years) and have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems or related field.
- Able to lead time-sensitive, high availability products with minimum guidance and high attention to detail.
- Able to collaborate at a variety of levels on product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Able to use data to establish priorities and drive actions.
- Action-oriented, self-motivated, and a team player.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Monday, September 9, 2019