Sr. IT Project Manager
- DC Metro, Area
This Turn2Partners Client is an award-winning educational organization based in the DC Metro Area.
We have partnered with them on a search for a Sr. IT Project Manager with expertise working within highly agile environments, to support a range of concurrent projects spanning Product Development, Enterprise Applications and IT Operations. This is a high growth opportunity that will fall within the company's PMO and will work collaboratively with stakeholders across the organization.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing the plans, documentation, and managing projects at various stages of production.
- Work directly with other project managers to distill technical requirements into formal project plans and coordinate deliverables
- Identify key resources necessary and lead cross-functional teams.
- lead daily stand up meetings and grooming the backlog of work and helping to remove impediments for successful project completion.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in managing enterprise IT projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, or related field.
- Experience working in an agile environment and knowledge of Jira
- PMP or CSM certifications are desired.
If interested please apply and a member of our Technology Search team will follow up directly
Monday, October 26, 2020