Product Support Specialist
- Alexandria, VA
Our client is seeking a Product Support Specialist to join their team!
**4 MONTH CONTRACT-TO-HIRE**
Location: Alexandria, VA
- Supporting administrative and operational activities between agencies and assigned distributors.
- Ensuring excellent service to channel partners related to product/pricing inquiries.
- Supports operations dept. with creations of quarterly files, price files, wholesale support files, etc.
- Coordinate compliance functions to ensure distributors comply with distribution policies and compliance procedures.
- Request, collect and consolidate quarterly distributor sales reports.
- Provide product and program data support to distributors and monitor/respond to inquiries from distributors.
- Collect annual and ad hoc compliance documents: insurance liability, COO certifications, supplier agreement letters, environmental certifications.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience supporting administrative/operational activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Attention-to-detail and strong project management skills.
- Possess intermediate to advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office and Excel)
- It is a plus if the candidate has knowledge of retail market within distribution/supply chain.
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of federal acquisition/management experience is a plus!
Monday, September 30, 2019