Turn2Partners is helping support a large National Consulting firm with current and future staffing needs on Financial and Federal Consulting projects. We are looking for Recent Business Graduates that have internship experience and have the ability to work fully remotely.
Position: Entry Level Business Consultant - Finance or Federal Sector
Location: Fully Remote Opportunity
Contract Length: 6+ months
Potential Start Date: In the next week!
Our client has been engaged by one of the nation’s largest banks. The bank is outsourcing the loan review process to our client and as such our client needs about 10-20 consultants for this project.
During the course of the Pandemic, the government set aside $349 billion dollars to lend to small businesses, to help them get through this period. In order to apply for a loan, a small business needed to apply through their bank. The application required some data and information around payroll amounts, headcount etc. The banks are approving these loans starting this week; there is some urgency as the government pushes banks to fast track the process. The banks are the ones funding the money from their own balance sheets, and then they will apply to the government to get reimbursed. In order to do that they need to have all documentation available and organized for each loan they approve. That is where our consultants come in. They will be reviewing these loans to ensure the documentation is accurate, complete, and orderly.
Duties will include
• Managing an assigned portfolio of loans and loan applications
• Performing telephone calls and prescribed written correspondence to borrowers
• Keeping banks specialists informed of the borrower’s qualifications and payment record
• Analysis of borrower’s financial statements, determining trends in financial condition and compliance with loan terms and conditions.
• Preparation of summary recommendations to bank representatives
• Bachelors Degree (Accounting, Finance, Math, Econ, Commerce) Preferred
• Extremely high level of attention to detail and urgency around deadlines
• Ability to read financial statements and collateral documents
• Strong communication skills both oral (telephone work) and written
• Ability to work from home
• Ability to work overtime as needed