- Washington, DC, United States
A client of ours, a large global consulting and financial services firm, is looking to bring on multiple experienced Fraud Analysts to their team. Ideal candidates will have a Bachelors degree and 2+ years of related experience.
- Five or more years of relevant investigative experience in the areas of fraud, loan and payroll fraud and financial crime compliance
- Investigative experience in white collar crime and forensic accounting preferred
- Familiarity with loan documentation and the analysis of business records
- Experience in commercial lending and analyzing loan documentation
- Knowledge of Customer Due Diligence (“CDD”)/Know Your Customer (“KYC”); preparation of investigative reports with exhibits and familiarity making law enforcement referrals and/or Suspicious Activity Report (“SAR”) filings.
- Open Source Research experience is highly desirable
- Writing skills are particularly important for this role
- Familiarity with MS Office and other office automation applications
- Very good working knowledge of Microsoft excel and Word
- Stellar analytical and research skills
- Creative problem-solving ability and a collaborative mindset
- The ability to apply newly acquired skills using logic and reasoning to sets of transaction data
- Willingness to potentially work overtime.
Tuesday, November 16, 2021
$70,000 - $90,000