- Ashburn, VA
FP&A Manager - Ashburn/Leesburg, VA
We are representing a FP&A Manager opportunity with a Fortune 500 client located in the Ashburn/Leesburg, VA area. This position is newly created due to growth and will oversee the FP&A function for a $600M business unit, including budget preparation/review, forecasting, variance analysis, KPI reporting and other ad-hoc analysis for Senior Management.
Our client offers a very competitive compensation/benefits package, amazing work/life balance and the opportunity to join a Fortune 100 best places to work!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage, consolidate and analyze the financial projection & budget process for a $600M/rev business unit.
- Prepare rolling monthly, quarterly, multi-year forecast models
- Oversee the preparation of monthly analysis that highlights the key drivers for variances vs. the Budget, prior Forecast and prior months
- Prepare monthly financial reporting and ad hoc assignments as required by executive management. Provide direct supervision over Financial Analyst(s).
- Play a key leadership role in the Finance organization, including improving management reporting, mentoring team members and assisting with business optimization.
- Manage all aspects of the monthly projection and annual budget processes.
- Prepare Ad-hoc financial analyses for management.
- Analyze and report on current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and operating cash flows
- Manage Planning & Budgeting applications and software systems.
Education & Experience Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA and/or MBA highly preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in FP&A
- Working experience with Hyperion Enterprise and Oracle preferred, not required
- Demonstrated ability to effectively organize, communicate (both verbally and in writing), and present financial information
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Ability to see the bigger picture—to use data to affect real business priorities
Wednesday, September 11, 2019
90,000 - $130,000