Senior Recruiting Manager
- Rockville, MD
This role also supervises the performance of the Staff Recruiter(s) to ensure the hiring of qualified employees to support current and future business/strategic operational needs.
Working under the guidance of the Director of Human Resources/Employee Relations, the role will be responsible for:
- Leading and maintaining all full lifecycle recruiting initiatives, including developing and managing recruitment strategies.
- Successfully supervising Staff Recruiter(s) to achieve required staffing levels.
- Meeting and coordinating with operational managers to develop strategic recruiting plans.
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with all recruitment sources to generate qualified applicants and develop strong candidate pipelines.
- Serving as the primary liaison for physician recruitment efforts and staffing coverage.
- Researching, compiling, and analyzing hiring statistics and other recruiting KPIs to optimize department performance.
- Making recommendations to leadership and executive teams based on recruiting data metrics to address staffing deficiencies.
- Implementing innovative processes to streamline and improve departmental functions.
- Utilizing and managing recruiting software and other technologies to generate vital reporting and develop efficient workflows.
- Maintaining awareness of departmental expenses, drivers of costs, budgeting and forecasting to manage recruiting resources and expenses.
- All other duties as assigned.
We require the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Communications, or a related field.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of full lifecycle recruiting experience.
- At least three (3) years in a supervisory role within a corporate talent acquisition/recruiting department.
- Professional certification in Human Resources management, strongly preferred.
- Experience using and maintaining recruiting systems and software, including an applicant tracking system/ATS (preferably ClearCompany), reference checking service (preferably SkillSurvey), and background checking database (preferably ShieldScreening).
- Experience using an HRIS system, preferably Paylocity.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word and Excel.
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment, while demonstrating resourcefulness and proactivity.
- Excellent organizational/multitasking skills with acute attention to detail.
- Ability to write and analyze reports and correspondence in an accurate, timely, and legible manner.
- Capability to communicate effectively and professionally with a diverse population.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information at all times.
- Flexibility to travel, as needed.
- Authorization to work in the United States without requiring authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Thursday, August 8, 2019