Sr. DevOps Engineer
- Reston, VA
This Turn2Partners client is a DC-based, enterprise not-for-profit educational organization,
We have partnered with them in a search for a Sr. DevOps Engineer.
This position will be responsible for designing and implementing solutions that will help automate and streamline business processes for the organization.
To be the right fit for this position you will have
- A BS in Computer Science, Engineering or MIS
- Between 5-8 years of experience in infrastructure orchestration, process automation and deep working experience in AWS services
- Experience in performance tuning and monitoring.
- Ability to identify potential bottlenecks in advance and plan for challenges in a scalable high transaction environments
- Linux systems admin experience and experience supporting SaaS Applications
Thursday, September 26, 2019