- Arlington, VA
Our client is seeking a Human Resources Generalist to join their team!
Location: Arlington, VA
- Administering compensation and benefits plans and leading benefits meetings in front of their executive teams.
- Conducting employee onboarding and help plan training & development
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics
- Promote, develop and implement HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, as well as, organize employee performance reviews.
- 3-5 years of HR Generalist experience
- Presentable, discreet individual with excellent communication and people skills
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft Office, HRIS systems will be a plus
Tuesday, October 5, 2021