Legal Print Associate
- Washington, DC
Our client is looking to hire a Legal Print Associate.
The main roles and responsibilities include:
- Monitors and maintains online requests of assignments.
- Performs quality assurance inspections to confirm project is correct.
- Binding, copying, laminating and printing.
- Operates copy machines to duplicate hard copy documents and related materials.
- Printing documents from electronic sources (e-mail attachments, PDF files, flash drives, CDs, shared drive, etc.), scanning and conversion of documents into different systems.
- Operates binding equipment as needed to complete projects.
- Delivers completed projects to requesters as needed.
- Maintains equipment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma.
- 3+ years in printing or related background.
- Flexibility in schedule.
Monday, January 30, 2023
$50K - $55K