Director of HR
- Washington, DC
Our client is seeking a Director of Human Resources to join their team!
Location: Washington, DC
- Develop and execute human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, Merger & Acquisition facilitation, benefits, and compensation.
- Provide strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to the executive management team, shareholders and the board of directors.
- Leading managers and indirectly responsible for all employees within the organization.
- Board level interaction and presentations including Compensation Committee leadership role management
- Management of a distributed (multi-site, multi-state, bi-coastal) workforce. Remote work interaction.
- BS/BA degree from an accredited college/university
- 10-15 years of HR experience with at least 5 years of executive HR experience and 5 years of international HR experience.
- SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP certification required
- Financial Services HR experience, as well as, Financial Services M&A and integration experience required
- Proficient in managing organizational change (culture integration).
Monday, October 5, 2020