- Washington, DC
Our client is seeking an HRBP to join their team!
- People centric; effective; non-bureaucratic; and is marked by a high level of energy
- Current on evolving legal compliance, Human Resources policies, processes and practices, and work to ensure that the company is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations concerning employment practices, employee relations, etc.
- Communicate vision, lead change, and deliver results
- Talent management and compensation management, staffing and management related activities and understand the depth and nuance of capabilities within and across the organization
- Ability to operate effectively and succeed within a changing, fast paced matrix environment with multiple cultures and stakeholders
- Collect and analyze HR data and make recommendations
- Assist with the management of data changes and updates for practice personnel in coordination with the Center of Excellence team
- Coordinate the flow of information within the practice as well as with the corporate staff
- Ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization and proven ability to make sound recommendations
- Bachelor's Degree is required with a preference given to candidates with a degree in Business or Human Resources. SHRM – S/CP or S/PHR Certification desired.
- Minimum of 5 years of Human Capital generalist experience working in a mid-size or large consulting firm or organization. Experience in global workforce is a plus.
- Workday experience desired.
- Experience using spreadsheets desired.
Friday, September 24, 2021