Business Development Project Specialist
- Alexandria, VA
Our client is seeking a Business Development Project Specialist to join their team!
**4 MONTH CONTRACT-TO-HIRE**
Location: Alexandria, VA
- Responsible for supporting sales department in the areas of database management, reporting and analysis, small account management, marketing and events planning/coordination/logistics, and general department support
- Acting as the liaison between the different departments to facilitate the accomplishment of objectives/goals.
- Track performance of assigned distributors to ensure goals are achieved.
- Manages and serves as primary administrator of the department, CRM system and database.
- 3-5 years of progressive work history in sales operations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Attention-to-detail and strong proofreading and editing skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Solid grasp of database management skills, report writing and dashboard design
- Salesforce experience is a plus!
- Trade show experience is a plus!
- Channel management or federal acquisition experience is a plus!
Monday, September 30, 2019