Senior Asset Management Associate
- Arlington, VA
We are working with a growing Real Estate Investment Trust that is expanding their Asset Management team due to recent growth. This organization will be doubling their current portfolio over the next 1-2 years and this role will play a pivot role. They are looking for a Senior Asset Management Associate with 3-5 years of progressive experience within asset management, property management, portfolio management and analytics.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Support execution against and updates to business plans for organization's investments.
- Analyze and prepare annual operating and property budgets that align to investment plans; participate in making recommendations on operations and strategy.
- Compile monthly budget-to-actual performance reports, analyze results, and use financial information to steer the property towards key objectives.
- Prepare year-end reconciliations for delivery to Fortune 500 tenants.
- Oversee on-going administrative and project management items related to properties, such as annual registrations, maintaining investor database for issuing investment information, and tracking compliance items.
- Assist in performing annual valuation analyses, sell/hold analyses, and other ad hoc requirements for on-going marketing/leasing efforts and construction projects.
- Maintain working knowledge of leases, loan documents, and partnership agreements to assist with general responsibilities and reporting.
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years of real estate industry experience within a property or fund level role
- Previous REIT or Fund Experience
- Forecasting, Budgeting, Portfolio Management, Property Management experience
- Extensive Excel
- Hybrid Remote Working options (1-2 days at home)
- Bonus eligible 10% -15% bonus
- Future career opportunities
Monday, November 13, 2023
$80,000 - $110,000