Legal Administrative Assistant
- Washington, DC
Our client is seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant to join their team!
Location: Washington DC
- Managing a very high-profile executives’ practice and ensuring that credits are applied accurately.
- Detail oriented and well-organized Administrative Assistant to provide high-level administrative support to the top executive and his partners.
- Manage multiple projects while maintaining excellent communication with senior internal and external clients, staff and peers.
- Coordinate transfer of inactive or closed files.
- Enter time into the company’s accounting system.
- Proofread all documents to ensure accuracy, as well as, conformance to company formats.
- Making extensive national/international travel arrangements and manage multiple itineraries.
- Process expense reports.
- 10 years of experience
- Billing component
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in Elite, Microsoft Office, Excel, Adobe Suite and PowerPoint
- Advanced knowledge of court processes and procedures, e-filing support and other software.
- Ability to be intuitive, operate with discretion and exercise good judgement.
- Will have to pass Excel, Word and PowerPoint intermediate level testing
- Advanced experience in using Elite is required.
Tuesday, October 8, 2019