Senior Financial Analyst
- Arlington, VA
Senior Financial Analyst – Arlington, VA
We are representing a Senior Financial Analyst opportunity with a mid-sized corporate finance team here in Arlington, VA. This position will be handling the FP&A function for several projects corporation-wide, monitor budgeting and forecasting alongside business segment leaders to prepare/monitor budgets, prepare monthly management reports, and liaison with accounting during month-end close.
This position will report to the FP&A Manager and includes a ton of visibility with C-level executives.
- Prepare budgets and forecasts at a project and organizational level
- Liaison with business unit functional leader, prepare and monitor the Annual Operating Plan (Budget) and ongoing forecast for large programs (typically over $3 Million in revenue)
- Assist in business unit reporting and other scheduled deliverables and adding commentary on financial results
- Prepare monthly management reports for program financial performance reporting
- Compares and analyzes program actual results versus plans and forecasts
- Prepare credit and financial analysis and complete Annual and Quarterly reviews
- Review program-related AP/AR invoices for accuracy.
- Other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- BS/BA degree in accounting, finance, economics or business-related preferred
- 2-5 years of experience in financial analysis within the government contracting industry
- Experience with Greatplains Deltek, Costpoint and Cognos a plus!
Friday, September 24, 2021