- West Mclean, VA
Actively seeking Accounts Payable professionals for mulitple immediate openings.
- Prepare batch check runs, wire transfers, and ACH transactions
- Assist with AP integrations during acquisitions
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval in automated system
- Process employee expense reports
- Corresponds with vendors and maintains updated vendor profiles
- Assist in month end closing
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and corporate accounting guidelines
- Prepares analysis of accounts, as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education and Technical Skills
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a similar corporate accounts payable environment demonstrating a knowledge of account guidance and methodology.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including sophisticated Excel workbooks and PowerPoint.
- Experience with accounting technology including AP automation solutions, ERP’s, and expense reimbursement solutions.
- Experience with Great Plains, banking applications or other similar programs is a plus.
- Familiar with other cash disbursements including 1099 payments, W-9’s, certain taxes and site costs.
Friday, September 13, 2019
$20 - $25/hr