Cloud Security Architect
- Arlington, VA
This Turn2Partners client is the market leader in providing industry-specific research & intelligence to their vast network of clients delivered via their enterprise SaaS products.
We have partnered with them in a search for a Cloud Security Architect.
This position will be responsible for:
Enhancing current state security architectures and develops target state security architectures to support projected business objectives, reflect the threat landscape and compliment DevOps operating models.
Partners with other security staff, delivery teams, and business units to create and maintain comprehensive system security architectures by identifying gaps and evaluating, selecting, implementing appropriate security functions.
Designs and build systems to support the development and enforcement of a diverse set of security controls, while maintaining alignment to functional and business requirements.
What you will need:
- 7+ years’ experience in the field of information technology with extensive exposure to numerous aspects of systems design, development, implementation, and operations as well as business planning.
- 5 years’ experience in information security with knowledge and exposure to security architecture, security assessment, security program management, or security engineering.
- Knowledge of risk and security assessment procedures, security policy implementation, authentication and authorization strategies and technologies, and the attack lifecycle.
- Experience implementing cloud-based security solutions, AWS experience preferred.
- Demonstrable ability to diligently execute tasks in a dynamic and cross-functional environment.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking with abilities in relationship management.
- Industry recognized certification (e.g., CISSP, CCSP, AWS CSA, etc.) preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Related Skills & Other Requirements:
- Knowledge and experience working with any of the following is preferred
- Software (web servers, application servers, databases, middleware, AWS API, etc.)
- Networking (TCP/IP, SSH, SFTP, VPN, Firewalls, Routers, etc.)
- Server and workstation operating systems (Windows, Linux, etc.)
- Security systems (SIEM, vulnerability scanners, IPS, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to confidently present and discuss technical information.
- Confidence and leadership as a member of project teams in working with business users in a cross-functional environment.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical ability.
Monday, September 16, 2019