Assistant Controller (1 day remote)
- Arlington, VA
We are working with a growing ($200MM+ revenue) marketing agency to fill an Assistant Controller role. They are ideally looking for a candidate with a mix of public and corporate industry accounting experience, working with fast-growth/scaling companies, and management experience.
- Responsible for the Monthly Consolidating and Consolidated Financial Statements
- Review monthly reconciliation of certain P&L accounts and all Balance Sheet accounts
- Generate financial reports for senior leadership
- Monitor and analyze balance sheets, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Manage all Intercompany activity with subsidiaries
- Support Controller in all financial matters of the organization, including annual budget, quarterly reforecast
- Providing oversight and participating in the preparation of financial information for annual external audits
- Assessing risk in accounting and financial processes and establishing appropriate controls
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
- 7+ years experience in accounting
- Public Company and Sox Compliance experience
- Prior Supervisory experience.
Monday, November 13, 2023