Heavy Equipment Fuel & Lube Technician Job Description
Do you love mining? Do you think differently? Are you ready to define the future of this industry?
We’ve been waiting for you! Turner Mining Group is committed to changing the way mining companies do business. We develop our people. We partner with our clients. We believe in win, win, win.
We are looking for a dynamic and talented professional to fill a Fuel & Lube Technician role at our fast-growing, forward thinking mining services company.
This person will function as a Fuel & Lube Technician, willingness to do, learn, perform and improve any maintenance task. Tasks will be defined and evolve in all areas of mining operations to ensure preventative maintenance is practiced, repairs, equipment runs in the area of responsibility. This is an opportunity to work as part of the operations team in a safe, productive, and fun environment.
Essential Skills & Knowledge
• Follow a consistent and regular schedule to perform various types of maintenance on heavy equipment and various pieces of machinery
• Perform minor repairs on equipment using tools, machine tools and measuring instruments
• Conduct oil changes, lubrication of equipment, tire replacements, hose repairs, battery replacements and assorted services
• Operate and test equipment
• Produce detailed service reports and repair logs
• Follow all established procedures and protocols
• Build positive relationships with internal and external teams
• Perform additional duties as assigned
Turner Mining Group offers a competitive salary, an excellent work culture, career advancement opportunities. Our team offers a benefits program which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and a 401k with company match. We believe in a work life balance and established paid time off for major holidays.
At Turner Mining Group, we encourage and celebrate an inclusive environment for all employees and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer.