Growth Marketing Manager
- San Francisco, CA
Why apply through Turning Basin Labs (TBL)?
Why we recruit for and support Wonolo:
- Diverse employee base, getting more diverse
- Good people who value transparency
Role: Growth Marketing Manager
SAN FRANCISCO, FULL-TIME
As a marketplace, Wonolo has two sides – supply and demand – and the growth marketing team at Wonolo is tasked with growing the Wonoloer community, or supply side. This is a unique opportunity to join in at the ground floor and own multiple marketing initiatives in existing and new communities. You'll work closely with multiple teams on cross-functional projects and campaigns, and experiment regularly to find scalable drivers of business impact.
What you'll do:
- Have ownership over all Wonoloer acquisition channels (digital, OOH, and more) within a set of regional markets
- Work cross-functionally with operations and client success teams to become an expert on the markets you manage
- Manage the full-cycle execution (planning, launch, optimization) of evergreen and seasonal campaigns, balancing Wonoloer experience and ROAS
- Proactively find and test new channels, and present data-driven recommendations that can improve the team’s overall performance
- Coordinate closely with other Wonoloer growth team members, sharing learnings and insights regularly
- Partner with our creative resources and brand team to develop, test, and optimize creative strategy across channels
- Develop a deep understanding of our product, Wonoloers and their user journey
Who you are:
- You have 4 - 6 years of experience in growth marketing / user acquisition, bonus points for experience at a marketplace company
- You have an analytical mindset, love working with spreadsheets and can draw actionable insights from complex data
- You’re not afraid to dive into the nitty gritty of campaign execution, but are also able to take a step back and focus on the broader picture and strategy
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and are comfortable working with ambiguity and setting measurable goals
- As a plus, you have familiarity with marketing tech stack tools (ex. Segment, Amplitude, Branch, etc)
- And above all else, you are a highly-motivated team player who is looking for the right company to support your growth
Benefits and perks:
- The opportunity for growth in a mission-driven, fast-paced, and well-funded startup!
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Life and disability insurance
- 401k plan and meaningful equity
- Commuter benefits and catered lunch
- Open vacation policy, flexible schedule, and WFH Fridays
- Team outings and happy hours
- Company off-sites and much more!
Wonolo is striving to change the way companies find talent for their immediate work needs. Everyday, we are creating flexible opportunities for people to make extra income, learn new skills, and change their lives. At the same time, we are saving companies money by connecting them with talented people and redesigning the recruitment process for many industries.
We are backed by leading investors including Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, DAG Ventures, PivotNorth, Base 10, and AMN Healthcare, among others.
Learn more about us:
Life at Wonolo
Wonolo is a Great Place to Work Certified company for delivering a consistently high-trust experience for all employees. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees.
Equal Employment Opportunities at TBL
TBL is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all roles.
Saturday, September 7, 2019