Senior Software Engineer
- Boston, MA
Our client is building applications that improve healthcare, dentistry in particular, by leaps and bounds. They are solving the most challenging problems in dentistry to improve care for millions of patients.
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to be an integral part of an exceptional and growing team.
- Develop Java Spring Boot based enterprise applications for an SaaS product
- Architect, implement, and optimize scalable databases
- Enhance quality, usability, performance, security, and reliability of systems
- Design, develop, test, maintain, monitor, debug, etc.
- Collaborate with other teams to prioritize tasks and deliver results on time
- Integrate external applications ensuring security and reliability are at the forefront
- Support ad-hoc POCs, demos, mockups, etc.
- Create utilities for automating in-house tasks
- 4+ years' experience building backend applications with experience in cloud stacks - GCP, AWS, Azure
- Expertise in Java and Java Spring frameworks
- Proficiency in both SQL as well as NoSQL databases, especially Postgres
- Advanced knowledge of REST APIs
- Advanced knowledge of Pub sub mechanisms
- Advanced knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Excellent work ethics and drive to succeed
- Experience building ETL infrastructure using Python
- Grasp of GraphQL frameworks, especially SPQR
- Implementation experience on Near Real time systems
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform, i.e. storage, compute, cloud sql, app engine and k8s
- Familiarity with IaaS
- Work experience in healthcare domain a plus
- Knowledge of automation testing frameworks, TDD, and integration testing
Our clients are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wednesday, January 13, 2021
$120000 - $150,000.00