- Boston, MA
Our stealth-mode client, in the product development stage, plans to launch its first financial product in mid-2019. We’re looking for an experienced back end engineer to join a small but growing team and lead the effort to translate our business concept into an interactive application
You'll get to...
- Architect and build a large-scale Node.js application from the ground up
- Mentor a growing team of engineers
- Help establish an efficient engineering process in cooperation with an experienced engineering manager and product and project managers
- Optimize application for speed and scalability
- Design and implement data storage solutions
- Use cloud technologies - AWS
- Building applications with Node.js and Express.js
- Worked with cloud technologies - AWS and integrated those in various applications
- Designing APIs for consistency, simplicity, and extensibility
- Experience with test-driven development using automated testing frameworks such as Mocha, Karma, Jasmine
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases
- Experience dealing with GraphQL data, Java
Salary structure is commensurate with experience. In addition, you will be eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits program, including medical insurance, 401(K) with a match, and a pension.
Our clients are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thursday, April 4, 2019