Senior Software Engineer
- Remote, USA
Our customer is an early-stage company in the incredibly fast-growing eCommerce market. They are on a mission to empower brands to deliver exceptional post-purchase experiences and compete against the Amazon’s of the world by providing the tools that, up until now, were only accessible to large enterprise retailers.
They are seeking a UI-savvy engineer with full-stack development expertise. As an Engineer on their small team, you will work hand in hand with the founding team and play a key role in defining culture, shaping a product, and building this business. You will be instrumental in designing and developing their flagship product and technology stack and will have a direct impact on the company's success.
- Start-up DNA. You love to build, get your hands dirty, and get stuff done.
- Shepherd of knowledge. You are naturally curious, excited to grow, and value transparency, openness, and sharing learnings with others.
- Humble & empathic. You are an overall good human - great attitude, enthusiastic learner, and leave your ego at the door.
- Customer-centric. You love working with cross-functional teams to create a flawless and frictionless customer experience. You care how user’s think and feel and share responsibility in their success.
- Prioritizes impact. You make decisions that solve for the customer and the business and look to make big contributions with measurable results.
- Pragmatic. You are a problem-solver. You balance decisions practically and sensibly and think premature optimization is the root of all evil.
- React, Apollo, GraphQL or similar frameworks
- Database knowledge (e.g. Postgres, MySQL, redis, memcache, etc)
- Experience w/ cloud services (e.g. AWS Lambda, EC2, SQS, etc)
- Experience w/ build tools (e.g. webpack and babel)
- Experience w/ Docker, CI/CD
Our clients are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thursday, May 6, 2021