- Boston, MA
Our client is a remote-friendly startup software company primarily located in the Boston area. They leverage the latest technologies to develop cutting edge digital SaaS tools that change the way large insurance brokers manage everyday tasks.
They’re seeking a software engineer to work as part of a motivated and flexible team building out product features while writing testable, maintainable code. This is a fully hands-on position where you will work closely within an engineering team, so good communication skills are amust.
What You’ll Do
- Be a core member of a small but rapidly growing web engineering team.
- Write and ship code.
- Work to solve interesting technical problems and pioneer creative and industry-disrupting solutions.
- Build amazing product experiences for the web across front-end and back-end systems.
The Ideal Candidate has:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience shipping quality code across various stacks
- Strong background in JS frameworks; they use React, you might have experience with Angular or Vue
- Professional experience working within a Node-based microservice architecture is a strong plus
- Experience with database & persistence technologies including SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL is desirable
- Experience building APIs with GraphQL
- Experience building server-rendered applications using Next.JS
- Experience in the insurance technology or insurance industry
- Experience building solutions with Google Cloud Platform and Firebase
Our clients are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Tuesday, January 12, 2021
$110,000 - $125000