Software Engineer, Node.JS
- Remote , USA
Our client is a rapidly growing internet service provider and its mission focuses on two things. First, they’re making the experience of accessing the internet simple, transparent, and delightful. Second, they’re bringing that experience to underserved communities around the world. This is done using cutting-edge wireless technology, customer service designed to delight, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity that keeps people challenged.
As a full-time Software Engineer on the Cloud Services team, you will:
- Be responsible for the development of RESTful web services in addition to building diverse distributed networking applications, development tools, internal applications, and third-party API integrations.
- Implement and maintain test suites (100% coverage is always the objective)
- Collaborate on data architecture and implementations using MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, and other NoSQL databases
- Participate in an Agile environment, providing leadership through example
What we're looking for:
- 2 years minimum professional experience
- Working knowledge of TCP, UDP, and other networking protocols
- TDD experience preferred
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- 100% employer-paid low deductible health plan, dental plan, vision plan, AD&D and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan and stock option grants in a privately-held company
- 12 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for new mothers and fathers after six months of continuous employment
- Professional development assistance after six months of employment
- ...and more.
Our clients are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Monday, October 18, 2021