- Boston, MA
Our client has created a platform that is changing the way organizations measure their software development efforts and improves strategic decision-making across engineering organizations as a whole.
As a member of their engineering team, you'll be working to expand and refine what the platform can do, while helping to shape processes as the team continues to grow. Your work here might include building new ways of visualizing data, improving the usability of a web app, or prototyping experimental new features.
- You know how to build and support production web applications
- You are a strong programmer with expertise in at least one web framework and are open-minded and excited to learn new ones
- You're open to contributing in areas of the stack beside the frontend
- You have familiarity with usability testing and optimization
- You love learning new things and sharing knowledge with others
- You have strong communication skills, and enjoy working as part of a team
Bonus points if:
- You have a visual design sensibility an addition to being a hands-on builder
- You have experience building applications that ingest, process, and analyze large amounts of data
- You have pragmatic opinions about React's approach vs. traditional request/response and how to make them work together effectively
- You bring experience and opinions about the different ways engineering teams can work and the tools they use
Our clients are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Tuesday, January 12, 2021
$120000 - $150000