Senior Full-Stack Engineer
- Remote, USA
Founded in 2020 by a team of repeat founders, our customer has created a demonstration platform that enterprise sales and marketing teams use to bring their products to life.
Backed by some of the most exciting investors in the industry and entering their next phase of growth, they are seeking to hire a number of experienced Software Engineers to join the distributed team solving problems across usability, interaction design, automation, etc.
They’re a Python/Django shop with a front-end made of Vue.js. They use k8s, work in small scrum teams, limit meetings, and you'll likely deploy your first production code on your first day.
What challenges you'll help us solve
- You will work across the entirety of the product, including a chrome extension, an editing platform, and replay rendering
- You will work on the highest impact work, such as tools to help customers to create, organize, and analyze replays
- You will work on wrangling web standards to serialize and deserialize HTML applications
What you'll bring
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Comfortable working with/learning Python
- A sense of flexibility
- A focus on customer-driven development
- A desire to contribute to and maintain a consistent codebase
- A knack for mentoring and coaching
- New ideas even though not every idea will be adopted
- Early-stage equity
- Open vacation policy
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance Options, FSA/HSA Options
- Long/Short term disability
Our clients are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thursday, November 4, 2021
$135,000 - $160,000.00