Mobile Software Engineer
- Boston, MA
Our client is working to simplify consumers’ lives by delivering savings, convenience, and peace of mind through Smart Home products.
What you'll be doing:
- Implement solutions across a number of products and connected consumer devices (e.g., Doorbell Camera, Smart Thermostats, Automobiles, etc)
- Prototype new and redesigned features
- Work in a self-directed environment
- Participate in regular “Innovation Days” where you'll have a chance to explore technologies that may not be part of your daily work
- Experience building applications for iOS and/or Android using Objective-C, Swift, Java, and/or Kotlin.
- Experience developing complex mobile applications connecting with complex devices
- Experience in implementing complex user-interface designs
This client is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Friday, February 22, 2019