Senior Software Engineer, Digital Wallets
- Remote, USA
Our client believes the future of finance will be built on open protocols, decentralized infrastructure, and rapid innovation and they've built a financial exchange that enables consumers to trade digital assets 24/7/365. Since 2014, our customer has facilitated tens of billions of dollars in trades for millions of customers around the world.
As a Software Engineer focusing on the implementation of digital wallets, you’ll work in an agile group to design and develop solutions to securely receive, custody, and broadcast over 90 digital assets (and counting!) across all major blockchain networks. You’ll solve complex engineering challenges and you’ll get to use and grow your skills in a fun and collaborative environment.
You will work on the cutting edge of open financial protocols and build systems and tools that enable scalable, high-performance trading.
What you'll work on:
- Design and develop resilient and scalable solutions that receive, custody, and broadcast digital assets for millions of users across all major blockchain networks
- Work on critical, high-value software for a successful crypto currency exchange
- Solve complex problems unique to the crypto currency space that use applied cryptography and strict security protocols
- Work with modern, state-of-the-art software development, including CI/CD, infrastructure as code, containers, and microservices architecture
- Work with a diverse set of languages and frameworks, including Java microservices, TypeScript, Python, a suite of AWS services, and various databases
- 5+ years designing software and coding professionally
- An interest in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space
- Proficient with Java
- Proficient with a scripting language such as Python, Nodejs and/or PHP
- Comfortable and proficient in a Linux terminal is required
- Experience building and testing microservices with REST, preferably in Java
- Capable of taking on the development of new features independently
- Knowledge of SQL and relational database design
- Some knowledge of the mechanics of applied cryptography such as hashing, randomization, public-key encryption, symmetric encryption, and elliptic curves
Our clients are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Friday, May 7, 2021