- Boston, MA
Our stealth-mode client, in the product development stage, plans to launch its first financial product in mid-2019. We’re looking for an experienced front-end engineer to join a small but growing team who can lead the effort to translate our business concept into an interactive application.
You'll get to:
- Architect and build a large-scale React application from the ground up
- Mentor a growing team of engineers
- Help establish an efficient engineering process in cooperation with engineering, product, and project managers
- Building large-scale React applications
- Integrating various marketing tooling including CRM, A/B test framework, analytics, etc.
- Written confidently in TypeScript, ES6, SCSS
- Experience with server-side rendering React and understand the tradeoffs between SSR and static pages
- Optimized assets and JS/CSS bundles using Webpack
Salary structure is commensurate with experience. In addition, you will be eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits program, including medical insurance, 401(K) with match, and a pension.
Our clients are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thursday, April 4, 2019