- Boston, MA
Our client is an insurtech innovator that offers a new way to get life insurance online that's actually simple.
They combine the culture of a startup with the stability and backing of a Fortune 500 company to create an environment that's truly unique.
They've built a diverse team comprised of smart, collaborative people who think big, execute quickly and don't take themselves too seriously.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
You will be joining a small, newly-formed technology team as one of the main developers responsible for our advanced online financial services application.
Your job will require you to work closely with cross-functional team members.
In some cases, you will also be working closely with marketing to support customer acquisition efforts requiring technology resources such as blogs, landing pages, or campaign needs.
- 2+ years experience developing web-based applications in production environments
- Thorough understanding of CSS/HTML and modern page layout techniques
- Experience working with designers cutting up layouts to implement pixel perfect pages
- Experience with responsive layout and design, preferably with Bootstrap framework
- Familiarity with website optimization techniques
- Strong visual design sense and appreciation for development with a client experience focus
- Clear communication skills (written and oral) and an ability to work effectively with marketing teams
- Single-page app experience (e.g. Angular, Ember etc).
- Some experience with an MVC framework like Angular, Backbone, Ember etc.
- Experience with web analytics (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.)
- Experience with social media interfaces and related analytical tools
- Familiarity with SEO and how it affects implementation
Our clients are equal employment opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.ONLY CANDIDATES CURRENTLY LIVING IN OR WILLING TO RELOCATE TO BOSTON PLEASE. UNFORTUNATELY, SPONSORSHIP OF ANY KIND IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
Monday, January 13, 2020