Mobile Software Engineer - Connected Devices
- Allston, MA
We are looking for a Mobile Software Engineer to help our client with the next big thing – a new business to help more than half a billion people solve a really important problem.
This is a high-impact role for an experienced professional to be part of the team defining a new product category inside a local brand-name company that will improve people’s lives in ways they didn’t imagine possible.
You’ll collaborate with product teams, designers and other developers to create a truly delightful mobile experience. You should love to build beautiful apps that delight and excite users as well as deal with complex technical challenges.
If the prospect of making a positive tangible impact on millions of people excites you, and you enjoy working on teams with other really smart people, then they want to meet you.
- 4+ years of experience in the design and development of iOS/Android applications.
- 1+ year of either experience of coding in Swift and strong knowledge of Objective-C or Java
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms and programming languages
- Excellent understanding of best practices for networking, concurrency threading
- Knowledge of multi-threading and memory management specific to mobile devices and caching mechanisms
- Working knowledge of Xcode, iOS SDK, Instruments or familiar with the Android tool ecosystem for development, testing, debugging, and performance benchmarking
- Experience with Git, Cocoapods, CI, and Fastlane (iOS)
- Experience with UIKit, CoreGraphics, CoreMotion (iOS)
- Experience with Media Controllers, Android Motion Sensors (Android)
- Experience with Bluetooth and BLE
- Experience with SQLite or similar databases
- Experience communicating effectively with server-based, RESTful API’s
- Experience with Apple Push Notification Service (APNs) or Other Push Notification services
- Experience with web development, distributed systems parallel processing
This client is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wednesday, January 9, 2019
$125,000 - $160,000