Senior Software Engineer
- Boston, MA
Since their founding in 2012, our client has brought sports fans closer to the games they love. As an industry pioneer continuing to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment, we are once again growing our Boston-based Product and Engineering organization.
You'll get to...
- Develop systems and APIs that power a rich set of applications used at serious scale
- See real internal growth opportunities; you will be able to lead either as an engineer or transition into a manager role.
- 3+ years of development experience in object-oriented programming
- REST API design principles
- Experience writing and maintaining a comprehensive suite of unit and integration tests
- Experience writing distributed systems in a Cloud Computing environment such as AWS strongly preferred.
- Ability to grow other engineers through code reviews, design reviews, and over-the-shoulder debugging.
Our clients are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thursday, July 18, 2019