Full Stack Engineer
- Remote, USA
Our customer is building beautiful, engaging software for their clients, has great internal technical processes, and a culture of investing in employees. If you're eager to apply your knowledge and hone your craft while getting the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects, keep reading.
In this role you will:
- Expand upon your skills as a full-stack developer working on a wide variety of client and internal projects, using our core technology stack for Web and Mobile Development. This includes React and Next.js, React Native, GraphQL, Prisma, and more.
- Interface directly with members of both internal team and client teams.
- Lead and mentor associate and apprentice engineers.
- Iterate on internal development best practices and operations.
- Write content based on your learning and experiences
In order for you to be successful in the role, you must:
- Understand the lifecycle of a software project from inception to deployment
- Be a critical thinker who challenges the status quo; you question and suggest improvements in workflow, scope, or design
- Able to prioritize and self-manage as we give all of our employees a lot of autonomy
- Be a great human
- Be eager to coach teams you work with on best practices and approaches
- Be hungry to level up your skills and those of your coworkers
- Be proactive when it comes to identifying and solving problems
- Be a strong communicator who is adept at collaborating with teammates remotely and comfortable interfacing with clients
- Be comfortable and happy working remotely
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Up to eight hours per week dedicated to “Investment Time”
- Annual Team Summit
- Opportunity to attend industry conferences
- Fully covered health and vision insurance
- Health Savings Account program
- 401k program with company matching (4%)
- Annual Home Office stipend
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Seven paid company holidays
- Three weeks paid leave for any new parent plus three additional weeks if you give birth or adopt
Our clients are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Monday, October 18, 2021