Customer Success Engineer
- Boston, MA
Our client is a Boston-based, venture-backed, cloud search, and analytics company helping software-driven businesses to store, search, and query a never-ending stream of machine data. This is done using patented technology which transforms the customer’s own cheap and secure Amazon S3 object storage into a database with infinite scale and universal access.
They are looking for organized and passionate individuals interested in furthering a career as a Customer Success Engineer. The CSE will drive customer success initiatives, keep the company focused on customer outcomes, and play a central role in directing the future of this product. This role requires personal drive, tireless persistence, and business strategy expertise.
The customer success engineer will create onboarding and retention strategies using customer feedback and data while feeding feature ideas, supported by POCs you've built, into the product road map. You will be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers, and more.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers from onboarding to renewal, serving as the main customer champion and advocate.
- On-board, define, and measure success goals with new customers.
- Monitor customer usage to proactively assist customers and ensure that customers are obtaining the most value possible from the platform.
- Train and mentor customers with new features as the platform expands.
- Participate in content creation and documentation efforts to help drive customer success and awareness.
- Collaborate closely with team members supporting renewals and expansion opportunities.
- 3+ years in a customer-facing role assisting customers to overcome technical challenges, with a preference for candidates with experience in SaaS companies.
- Experience with major CRM and success platforms (Zendesk, Salesforce, HubSpot, Gainsight, Jira, etc.)
- Exposure to public cloud platforms AWS, GCP, Azure - with focus on object storage (S3) and security (IAM).
- Experience with logging and analytics solutions - with a focus on the ELK stack and associated data shippers.
- Understanding and experience solving problems with reporting and visualization tools like Kibana and Grafana.
- Proficiency in at least one programming and/or scripting languages, Java is a plus.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
Our clients are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Tuesday, January 12, 2021
$115000 - $145000 OTE