- Boston, MA
Our client provides leading retailers with the industry’s leading SaaS application for in-store merchandising execution. Their platform enables retailers to improve collaboration, localize their merchandising, and simplify the associate experience.
What you'll be doing:
- Developing, enhancing, and maintaining software using Ruby on Rails and other open source web technologies
- Building features such as drawing tools, mapping tools, document workflows, questionnaires, 2-way communication systems and more
- Collaborating directly with our Product team to solve the problems of our diverse audiences
- Creating automated unit and integration tests to ensure code quality
- 2+ years’ experience developing web-based software applications that include at least one year using Ruby on Rails
- Exposure to mobile web, hybrid, and/or native mobile applications development and responsive user interfaces a plus.
- Proven skills to work independently using some level of evaluation, originality and/or ingenuity to complete tasks.
Perks & Benefits:
- Bi-weekly "Engineering Improvement Days" for professional & personal development
- Bi-weekly Tech Talks
- Bi-weekly Thirsty Thursdays (starting at 4:30!)
- Annual Hackathon
- Volunteer Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K Matching
- A monthly contribution Commuter Expenses
- Free Blue Bikes Membership
- A Fully Stocked Kitchen
This client is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thursday, May 2, 2019