Senior / Staff Software Engineer, Full Stack
- Remote, USA
Our client is seeking a Senior Software Engineer, Full-Stack to join a rapidly growing team and work on a cloud-based real estate appraisal platform. In this role, you will be evolving existing products and architecture and working to implement new features and functionality.
As a Senior engineer, you must have an in-depth understanding of the entire product lifecycle with the ability to contribute in all phases of product creation -- design, validation, development, deployment, and maintenance.
Their tech stack includes Python, React, MongoDB, Docker / Kubernetes on AWS, and Unix / BSD style Development Environment. A precise experience match is not expected or required.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, document, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Bolster overall product quality and user experience.
- Ensure timely delivery of full feature sets and effectively work through ambiguity or obstacles. Take initiative and responsibility for full feature sets delivered on time.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Five (5) or more years of professional software development experience (post-college).
- Proficiency with object-oriented programming and service-oriented architectures.
- Ability to read and write fluently in English.
- Prior experience as a team lead (preferred).
Who We’re Looking For:
- You see value in enforcing standards, including rigorous attention to solution design and documentation.
- You possess strong decision-making capabilities, with an ability to analyze, evaluate, and implement solutions to any problem in your domain.
- You have the capacity for mentoring others on the team and influencing projects through curiosity and innovation.
- You collaborate in harmony with your team and the broader organization, including other engineering teams, product teams, and leaders.
- You are proactive and show initiative on all projects with a strong sense of ownership.
Our clients are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Monday, October 4, 2021
$150,000 - $190,000.00