- Boston, MA
Our client is building a continuous monitoring platform specifically targeted at the challenges of cloud security for elastic infrastructure. Their platform gives customers deep visibility into their systems’ behaviors and helps to identify potentially anomalous actions of users and processes.
Their web application is built using React and Node.js, with a powerful back-end leveraging several high-scale platforms (Scala, etc.). They’re looking to expand to additional technologies and toolkits as their data visualization and event processing needs to scale.
- Build front-end components that help customers configure their own security signals
- Leverage and improve back-end APIs
- Utilize build pipelines for shipping code quickly
- Leave behind a codebase that’s in better shape than when you found it
- Experience with a programming language like Java or C++
- Experience with server-side technologies
- Value on code quality and tests
- Reducing unnecessary cruft in code and builds
- Experience styling using SASS, LESS or similar tools
- Optimization of web pages for browser performance
What They Offer:
- They’ve built a lot, but their scale challenges will keep coming and they’re continuously improving how they can better handle data streams and make them useful to end-users.
- A cohesive Engineering team where software and infrastructure engineers work side-by-side as they release new code, resolve bottlenecks, and improve reliability and scalability.
- A team that is committed to continuous delivery practices, and continually learning as they grow.
Our clients are equal employment opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
ONLY CANDIDATES CURRENTLY LIVING IN OR WILLING TO RELOCATE TO BOSTON PLEASE. UNFORTUNATELY, SPONSORSHIP OF ANY KIND IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
Thursday, July 18, 2019