Senior Software Engineering Manager
- Boston, MA
This rapidly growing organization combines the excitement of being part of a fast-paced, innovative startup with the resources, customer base, and everything else that comes with a market leader in data analytics.
Their goal is to turbo-charge machine learning and data science efforts by enabling anyone to solve dynamic problems. They recently launched their first product in this area, and continue to work on high-impact, high-visibility projects.
We are looking for a Senior Manager of Software Engineering to lead the development of a new no-code/low code product that will enable their customers to build analytics applications using their proprietary cloud platform. In this role, you will be partnering closely with a Product team to bring this innovation to life. This is a high-visibility role building the next generation of capabilities within multiple products inside a startup-oriented organization.
- Work with Engineering and Product leadership to define the vision and scope for this new team
- Develop a technology, product, and staffing roadmap to achieve the team’s goals
- Hire and then manage a team of Software Engineers and Managers of various levels to drive the development and improvement of these products over time
- Provide feedback, coaching, mentoring, and facilitate career growth of all your direct reports
- Make sustainable technical and architectural decisions for your team and products all the while ensuring high levels of quality
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering Leadership on the product roadmap while owning the technical portion of it
- Navigate the ambiguity that is iterative product development
- 5+ years experience in Engineering Management
- Expert level understanding of at least one modern web technology stack (Python, Node, Scala, etc.)
- Experience in modern front-end technologies and deployments in a ReactJS environment
- Demonstrated track record of successfully managing and shipping cloud-based products to market as well as continued maintenance and support (full SDLC)
- Experience in scaling Single and/or Multi-Tenant platforms and products
- Architectural knowledge in building and scaling horizontal and vertical platforms
- Strong experience in cloud and docker based infrastructure and architecture
- Experience with No Code / Low code solutions
- Startup experience
- Experience in compliant systems such as HIPAA as well as security certifications such as SOC2
Our clients are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Monday, October 18, 2021