Lead Front-End Engineer
- Remote, USA
Our customer is building the future of digital collectibles with some of the most beloved brands in the world. With the rise of digital collectibles in the form of Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) on the blockchain the concept of owning, selling, and trading unique digital items is real and rapidly expanding. The market tripled to $250 million in 2020 and continues to break out in 2021.
Founded by leaders of top licensing companies, with thousands of clients including Disney, Warner Brothers, Hasbro, Chevrolet, and more, this client is building an NFT platform from the ground up. A system allowing these high-profile companies access to this 21st-century asset class where they can build even deeper connections with their fan base.
You will be a member of the founding engineering team and will have a significant influence on the technologies used and how software is built.
What you will do:
- Architect and build out front-end software in order to provide the best user experience for customers and users
- Lead and drive decisions on what technologies we use and the software practices we adopt for all of our front end software stack Prototype, fast, to help us realize the right design quickly before we build it
- Coach less experienced teammates to become better software engineers
- Set an example and define our standards for how we code and deliver our software
- Help us grow our team of talented software engineers
- You have 5+ years of experience developing software, preferably building sophisticated web user interfaces used by hundreds of thousands of users
- You have significant experience with SPA frameworks, preferably React
- You have experience building and deploying software in the cloud, preferably AWS
- You strive to be a super productive engineer and use the latest tools and techniques to achieve this goal
- You know how to create and apply maintainable CSS
- You know how to build modular UI components using tools like Storybook
- You have an interest in blockchain, cryptocurrency, and NFTs
Our clients are equal opportunity employers and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thursday, May 6, 2021