Upbound At Work
- Novi, MI
Responsibilities and Duties
Job duties include:
- Removing flash from injection-molded parts, inspecting visually for defects, trimming parts as needed, and placing parts into boxes.
- Using authority and understanding responsibility to stop production if a safety or quality issue arises.
- Working as needed on all production lines for job rotations.
- Reporting equipment malfunctions, abnormal product quality, or any process that is found to be out of specification.
- Completing required documents (shift logs, etc.).
Qualifications and Skills
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- A minimum of six months' experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Ability to perform work including walking, standing, bending, stooping, reaching, climbing, and lifting up to 50 lbs. on a frequent basis.
- Ability to work in accordance with standard work instructions and quality control standards.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, light industrial environment.
Employees are provided with the following benefits after a 90-day probationary period: insurance benefits package paid vacation, paid personal time, holiday pay, short-term disability, Simple IRA, and Life Insurance.