Housekeeping - Rochester Hills
Upbound At Work
- Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Performs cleaning, housekeeping, and light maintenance tasks and services throughout assigned property.
- Picks up trash and empties trash containers.
- Assists with the cleaning and sanitizing of shared facilities and common spaces.
- Washes windows.
- Vacuums and cleans floors, rugs, furniture, and drapes.
- Examines property for safety hazards; reports problems to Facilities Manager or other appropriate staff.
- Ensures that cleaning and maintenance supplies are stocked.
- Modifies scope of cleaning and maintenance based on specified needs of the particular property.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Thorough understanding of safety hazards and proper use of various cleaning and sanitizing solutions.
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- Ability to perform basic repairs and operate tools or equipment used in routine maintenance.
- Ability to keep the property clean and orderly.
- Good interpersonal skills with polite and courteous demeanor toward staff, customers, clients, and visitors to the property.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must pass a background check.
- Prolonged periods standing.
- Must be able to lift, bend, stoop, climb, reach, and lift up to 50 pounds at a time.