- Dallas, TX
Title: Purchasing Manager
Location: Dallas, TX
- Global Manufacturer of Outdoor Recreational Equipment
- 20+ Years in Business
- 10+ Brands Strategically Developed or Acquired to cover 5 specific market segments
- Privately Held - 1,500+ employees
- Nearly all their products are produced and manufactured in the United States
- Regional Offices in the US, Europe and Mexico
- Key Customers include Blue Chip brands like McDonalds, Disney, IKEA, MLB Sports Franchises and more.
- Responsible for purchasing, receiving and inventory of materials
- Oversee purchasing, receiving and inventory teams
- Develop and implement best practices in inventory forecasting/control, purchasing, and receiving
- Analyze demand, sales, and usage to accurately plan for changes in supply chain and make measurable improvements
- Maintain positive supplier relationships
- Coordinate with internal teams regarding supply needs
- Train existing and new employees in the purchasing process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or other related business discipline.
- 3+ years of purchasing leadership experience in a manufacturing environment.
- APICS and/or Purchasing Certification a plus but not required